Sunday, March 16, 2014

Challenge # 6: Space (And a Special Challenge Too)

    Hi everyone! Sorry for skipping last week, but I think you're going to be pretty happy with what we're doing. This week's challenge is going to be..... drum roll, please.... queue sic-fi music....

SOMETHING FROM OUTER SPACE!!

    As always please email me your pics with a short description by Thursday and look for a post and new challenge Friday or Saturday. 

    Also, and even more importantly, my friend Story has a friend who has recently developed cancer. His name is Fionn, and he's 12 years old. He's going through chemotherapy and radiation right now and Story is doing a Lego drive for him. He's hoping that others will contribute Lego sets to help brighten this hard time for him. Story will be visiting him at the end of this month and will take the Lego to him then. If that were me, I would sure appreciate it! 

   So, I'd like to challenge you to help with this project. My family is contributing some money to buy Fionn a Lego set ourselves, and if you'd like to join in that would be great. You can email me and we will send you the address where to send it, or if you'd like to chip in to what we're buying you can, and then we can get him a bigger set! (Your mom can figure out the details with my mom.) And, please remember to pray for Fionn! 

    I can't wait to see what everyone builds this week! This challenge is one I've been meaning to do for a while, and maybe should have been one of the first ones. Happy building! From Peregrine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to tell us what you think!