Friday, April 4, 2014

Completed Challenge #7: Height

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the cool entries! I am pleased to announce that, yes, we have another new member! Don't  forget to leave comments!

                                   Peregrine.



Hi I'm new, my name is Leo and I am 8 years old. This is my mini space tower.
My 4th picture is a meeting room.
The 5th picture is a purple ship that carries elite forces.                                                                         The feature in the picture below makes the tower fall!







Hi, my name is Ari, I'm 8 years old and this is my lighthouse. It is has 5 floors and it is 17 inches tall.   
(caption for picture #5) Good morning Mr. sunshine!











 This is my treehouse. The second picture is a close up of the inside with the blender, food, bed, cat, and the other girl. :)
--------Hannah, age 8


I did things a little different this time and did "height" but in perspective. My daddy helped me and we had fun being creative!" - Benjamin age 8




This is my weapon master bionicle.  He is my tallest bionicle but he has to crouch to balance on the tower.  I put him on a tower to make him even taller.  He has six arms.  He has weapons in every hand.  Some arms are long some are short.  He used to be a blacksmith and made all his own weapons.  Now he is retired and protects people from criminals.


This bionicle (below) doesn't have a name yet.  He's been in a lot of battles.  He used to be in the military for his race.  He was the best warrior.  Now he is retired and likes to help people out fighting bad guys.  He lost his left hand in a battle once and that's why he has a claw to replace it.  He can shoot a laser beam out of his eye.  His left claw has hidden rapid fire laser cannons, has blades that can pick things up, and can also be a shield.  There is a flame thrower on top of his claw too but you can't see it in this picture.
He is smart and was a grade A engineer in the military.  That's how he invented his claw.  But it was challenging because he only had one hand to do it with.  His right shoulder armor gives him data about his targets.
Travis.
This bionicle sits on top of a tall tower and says "I'm tall too! I may be a bionicle but that doesn't mean I can't be tall too."  -Ryan, 12yo (Travis' brother)




And finally, the tallest creation of all! 
This is my skyscraper. It's 4 ft. 10 in. tall. It's half an inch taller than me! When in war, I have the advantage of heighth. Since it takes awhile for the enemy to scale the tower, I can use that time to knock him off. Also, I happen to have one flick missile that's all one color that's very strong to knock him off easier.
---Adam, age 10





1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of great creations. Where is your this week peregrine? We always look forward to your creative descriptions. Thanks again for hosting these challenges. Looking forward to the next one.

    Adam is quite an amazing engineer to be able to build a tower so tall.

    Ryan & Travis

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to tell us what you think!