Friday, February 7, 2014

Completed Challenge #1: Robots

                                                                               Hi guys!

    Thanks for all the super cool robots! You all did great! I loved how Sean used flesh colored rounded plates! They look like muscles! And Ryland decided to do a sports-bot instead of a battle-bot! Creations ranged from micro-scale to foot tall giants! Some used a base color, while others used all the colors they could find! With weapons and bot types ranging from mechs and space machetes to volcano bots and total annihilation guns, I hope this horde of robots doesn't revolt!

    I left you all some comments in parenthesis. Please leave comments for each other at the end of the post.
My Lego robot with eyes made out of cannons.
Ricky, age 6
                             (Wow, Ricky! I love the cannon eyes! can he see through the cannonballs? That's awesome! Good work Ricky!)

This is my lego assassin bot. It has a laser cannon and a space machete.

Israel, Age 11

(Incredisuper! I love how you used solid grey for its body, and red for the eyes! The grill for the mouth and control panels on its chest!! He looks like a master assassin! Great work Israel! )
              

Hi guys! this is is my volcano robot with knifes at his ankles, a machine guns on his back, a knife in one hand, and in the other he has two switchblades, he has a strong hand made out of stone with poison spines most of the way up it. For everyone who dose not know me I am Elisha I have traveled for six and a half years And I am 13 years old.
(Weapons, weapons, weapons! I love that! With all those weapons, he sure sounds like a dangerous one!) 
                               
                                                                                    

My awesome altimet war robot six inches tall.

Ezra, age 11

(Wow, Ezra! I don't know what Altimet means but I bet it's something awesome.) I like how he has a shield and how it looks like he has an eyeball at his feet. Great work, Ezra!) 


My name is Ryland and I am 9. I like Beyblades, animals and sports. My robot is a Ski Jumping Robot. His first jump was awesome but he fell apart when he crash landed!
(T
hat is totally CRAZILY AWESOME!!!! I love how you did something unique and that kind of fits the mood because of the Olympics.)

Tiny police robot! Diego likes to build things on a tiny scale, he is 5 years old and loves to be creative with his building!   
 (Wow, Diego, I like how he has blue and white piece on him to make him look kind of official! And how you put transparent pieces on his bottom to make him look like he's hovering! I really love it!) 


Here is my submission for the Lego robot.
 
Sean, 18 year old Lego enthusiast who will build just about anything.
  (Wow, Sean! he looks kinda creepy with that mouth! Super awesome!) 

Another view of Sean's robot.

Joshua (12 years old) - I like root beer floats and soccer.
My robot has a cannon on the right arm and a shield and an ammo compartment on the left arm.
       (Wow, Joshua! Good thing he has an ammo compartment, or he would be done for!
great work! Peregrine.)
I got the idea from Astro Boy. I made it for military use: to crush and destroy any enemies of the country that owns it. It's left arm has a gun built into it for total annihilation. 

---Adam
    (age 10)
(Wow, Adam! Does he have an electro-staff on his back? great!
peregrine)
I'm age 8 and my name is Miles.
I like lego star wars and have 4 brothers and 2 sisters. I live in Walla Walla, WA
                                                                                     (Wow Miles! Is that an eye on top? Pretty sweet!) 
                                                                                                                                                    
 Finally, this is my robot! He has a giant sword and a cannon on one arm, a huge claw on the other, and a space for a guy to sit inside. The front window folds down and the guy can see through it. I used pieces from Hero Factory sets to make the arms and legs.


Thanks again, everyone! This was great. Stay tuned for the next challenge! 

                                         

1 comment:

  1. Great work everyone! This is so cool. I look forward to seeing all the creative work, thanks for doing this Peregrine!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to tell us what you think!