Friday, February 14, 2014

Completed Challenge # 2: Olympics and Lego Movie

Hi everyone! Great work on all the amazing creations! Don't forget to leave comments.

The Sochi commemorative airliner with a distinctive "smaller" 5th ring. Miles, 8
(Great job, Miles! I love how you even remembered one of
the rings failed to open up!)


Hello! My name is Benjamin. I am 8 years old. This is my lego scene I built from the Lego movie. I love Legos! Thanks for letting me be a part of this club.

(Great work, Benjamin! I love how you made a custom car for Batman and also you used the Supercycle from the set! Emmet looks pretty scared.)






This is my custom made Lego Emmet from The Lego Movie.
Israel, 11


(Way 2 go! I love how you animated his mouth and the speech bubble. That's one of my favorite lines!) 


Colorful swirling thing from Lego movie.
Ricky, 6


(Wow, Ricky, that looks very colorful like a rainbow! I haven't seen the Lego movie yet so I'll look forward to seeing this part.)



Here's a custom  fig I made for the Olympic biathlon (a game that combines cross country skiing and rifle shooting). P.S. I forgot the to put skis in the pic.
Sean, 18

(Awesome, Sean! I really love how you used different things like paint. I have a good friend who does a lot of customization like that. And the background is absolutely awesome!) 



I love snowboarding. [It reminds me of
 skateboarding.] That's why I did it.
 The guy in black is on a rocket-powered snowboard.
 Even though he's cheating he'll end up last or 6th place.                                
 Because he'll crash into the guy in first and fall down.
 When he falls down he'll get run over and by the time he gets
 up and goes he'll be last.

                                         ----Adam Huerta,10

(Awesome, Adam! It serves that cheater right! I hope someone who isn't cheating wins that giant trophy on top. I really like how you used hinged pieces to make a slope.)


Hey guys! This Star Wars guy is on skis and is about to go off a huge jump. The person on the snow board at the bottom has the best time fans around him cheering for him. What you can't see is another skier getting on a lift to go back up to retry. I did not introduce myself last time. I am Ezra miller. Elisha is my brother. I am also really super good friends with Peregrine. I have been traveling for six years ever since I was five. I am eleven and I loved last weeks creations! I can't wait till I can see all of the new ones that Peregrine is going to post next week! The things going up the mountain are ski lifts. The grey patch is the bottom of the jump. Well, that's all.

(Awesome, Ezra! I love how you make ski lifts, fans, and that you made another guy who didn't make it and wants to try again. Really good work. Five star creation!) 


Tornado Bobsled.
By Ryland, Age 9

(Wow, Ryland, I really love it! With that propeller on top I bet he goes super fast. Does the propeller create a tornado to suck up opponents?) 

Finally, this is my Sochi 2014 Olympic ski competition.
 The seats are 2 rows high,  there are multiple ski jumps, 
and I made custom athletes for Russia, Canada, USA,
Great Britain, and Italy! There is a loudspeaker on the 
overlook, and I even made a man with a pistol to start the 
race!

 Another view of my ski course.

Stay tuned for the next challenge! 
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to tell us what you think!