Friday, February 28, 2014

Completed Challenge #4: Favorite Movie

Great job, everyone! If you want to see close-ups, you can click on the picture!


This is 221b Baker St, Sherlock Holmes's apartments. It’s a combination of movie and book references, so I thought it would be perfect since I missed the literary themed challenge, and this week's is your favorite movie.
 Sean, age 18

(Wow Sean! I can't believe how well you did! And how accurate! Trumpets! Drums!) 
  
Fireplace and Bay Window


Bookshelves




Chandelier and Bay Window Looking In




Kadie Silebi, Age 7, This is my lego picture of Belle from "Beauty And The Beast". Belle is in a library, reaching up to get a book.
(Wow, Kadie! That's really good!)


This is my lego TARDIS interior, from the show Doctor Who. (BBC) The doors open,
 the chair swivels, the console and tubey timey wimey thingy light up,
and it includes 10 custom minifigs: Amy Pond, 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor,
11th Doctor, Clara Oswald, K-9, a cyberman, Dalek Sec, strategist Dalek, and scientist Dalek.
I gave Clara a 1x2 white tile for a soufflé recipe, and wrote on it with a fine tip sharpie.
For those of you who do not watch Doctor who, (and I hope you all DO watch it!)
it is about a time traveler called The Doctor, and his time machine, called the TARDIS, (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space), which is bigger on the inside, and on the outside is disguised as a blue phone box. Click here to see a picture and click here to see the TARDIS interior. The Doctor always travels with a companion, some of which include Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, Amy Pond, And Clara Oswald. Oh, and if you don't watch Doctor Who and you don't start watching, YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED! If you do watch it, leave a comment saying so!
By Peregrine.


 "Doctor, where are we?" "Er, my best guess is we are on a blog."


 EXTERMINATE!!!


 Its hard to see, but the bulby flashy lighty thing IS lighting up!

 



Benjamin, age 8:
This is a scene from America's Funniest Home Videos! It is one of my favorite shows. This has the studio audience, the host, and the funny videos playing in the background behind tv screens. It always makes me laugh so I love that show!


(AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!! A HORSE! HHHHEEELLLPPP!!!!!!  Great job!)







This is my favorite movie, Emmett from the Lego movie.
Ricky 7
(Nice, Ricky!)


 This is my Lego battle of Lothlorian. (Lord of the Rings)
Israel, age 11
(Nice Israel! I Like the wood shelter!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to tell us what you think!